Now fans with Microsoft Outlook on their computers can download and install Commodores' schedules into their calendar! To download the file, just click on the sport below (CSV file) and choose the "Save to Disk" Option. Save it to a location on your hard drive so that you can locate it later.
After downloading the file, open Outlook and follow these directions for importing it into your calendar:
- Select the File / Import and Export... Menu option.
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next.
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next.
- Find the desired CSV file and select "Do not import duplicate items" and click Next.
- Select Calendar and click Next.
- The next window will have a title that says 'The following actions will be performed:' above an option to 'Import "(filename).csv" into folder: Calendar.'
- Check that box and and click on 'Import "(filename).CSV" into folder: Calendar'
- Click on Map Custom Fields
- From there, click and drag needed fields from the left window into the right window. Its fairly self-explanatory, but the basic corresponding fields are below:
SPORT to Subject
DATE to Start Date
START TIME to Start Time
FINISH TIME to End Time
OPPONENT to Location
LOCATION to Description.
And if you'd like Outlook to place a reminder: REMINDER_ON_OFF to Reminder On/Off
- Click OK
- Then Click Finish